From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Denise Delgado
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 12:09 PM
Subject: Re:Re: Fw: Convite para exposição Rede de Tensão -Paço das Ar tes

i really like Ittai's idea below--especially living here in Miami, where there are so many Latin American populations for whom the same word in the same LANGUAGE can have a totally different meaning. (i.e., papaya for a lot of countries is just a fruit, but the word papaya for cubans is considered, uh, vulgar)