Good idea, Ittai Bar-Joseph. I have been doing something similar with Fatima Lasay, from Philippiness: I took a poem in Portuguese, translated into English, and she translated into Filipino. Then, she and I made visual and digital poems. The result is something very interesting. I am writing an article about that: collaborative art and poetry, the present way of creating, as Pierre Levy said in his book "Cyberculture" and/or  "Qu'est-ce que le virtuel", for example.
    In my egroup Webartery, which owner is Jim Andrews, and moderator is Mez, al the times I participate and observe collaborative work. For me it is a kind of intertextuality and hypertextuality, a cross of codes (verbal and non-verbal ones).
    Here are some urls in which I participate:

a) with Fatima Lasay - E-M[AG]INERO
http://www.hoydigiteer.org/gegenort/

b) for the Graymatters Previews by J B Daniel (Chicago, USA):

http://members.aol.com/artproject/graymatters/preview/rew3.html

c) with Mez (Mary-Anne Breeze, from Australia): some translation in her collective virtual narrative (unfortunately I was very busy to participate as much I want to):

http://www.radiofreemonterey.org/cgi-bin/websocstory.cgi

d) with Fatima Lasay - very artists and poets from Webartery egroup participated -
Gimokud The Melting Soul - myth and digital midia art - collaborative digital artworks

http://www.hoydigiteer.org/gimokud.html

e) with Fatima Lasay - a teen poem by mine in Portuguese and its different translations in English and Filipino - and several re-readings by Lasay

http://geocities.com/imaginero/poetry

    That is all for now. I am very glad that my mistake has become an oportunity to talk with you and to present some kind of collaborative works. And my advisor lady professor Irene de Araujo Machado (I am PhD candidate in the Communication and Semiotics Program at the Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo, Brazil) would be very pleased with the interchange I have been doing.
    Thanks a lot.

©Jorge Luiz Antonio
Arte e poesia digital brasileiras / Brazilian Digital Art and Poetry
http://www.vispo.com/misc/BrazilianDigitalPoetry.htm