"big media art in big media institutions"
and/or
"Why have there been no great net artists"

[these are NO new questions]
might be MOMA is museum of modern artists?
might be Metrop.M.o.M.Artists?
do we still live in a time of promoted artists?
is big media art a question of size?
is big art a question of size?
(no comment to big museums - it is enough to look at - i like Hollein,
Meyer, Gehry ..........)
what is about great art?
what is about changing sights?
was Duchamp wrong?
why do we look back to the beginning of the 20th - the modern art?
would be/come 'Les Demoiselles d'Avignon' or 'Mona Lisa' or ...  or ... or a
bad painting when painted by another painter - a fake?
is an original always better?
do you really believe that computer kids will become better computer
artists?

³You have to ask/to find the right question to get the right answer."

Reiner