this is from my brother who owns a studio/gallery in new york. if you know
anyone in need, please send them to this location.  i am sure that they are
not alone in opening their doors to those in need, but if they need a
specific address, here it is.  (8 bond street just south of houston between
broadway and lafayette.
sue golding (johnny de philo)

Dear Friends,

In the wake of the horrific tragedy in Lower Manhattan, Snapper-Bear Studios
and the Golding Gallery located at 8 Bond Street between Broadway and
Lafayette has opened its doors for free housing for any individuals who need
a place to stay and will remain an Emergency Relief Center until further
notice.  If you need to come and pray, the studio will be available for
praying as well.

Our number is 212.777.2660 or 212.533.0558

Please pass this information onward as we have limited outgoing telephone
contact.

Pray for relief and love.

Kenneth Golding
President and CEO