Dear List,

I'm happy to say that my brief draft summary from the "I'll show you
mine ..." workshop in Huddersfield on designing spaces for new media
art is now up on the web at:

http://www.newmedia.sunderland.ac.uk/hudders/sched.html

The fuller transcripts will be up at a later point, but I wanted to
stimulate some debate on the List a soon as possible - what do you
think about these four approaches in the summary- are there other
different examples of good approaches?

Also, here's another web site talking about 'new media architecture'
although, as Aaron Betsky points out, it obeys the Universal law of
sliding into virtual media theory, even though you still have to go
to the toilet in media spaces.
<http://www.transmag.org/txt/archive.html>

I look forward to more debate leading up to the end of the month!

Beryl