Tina
as I know you are in New York I might be of some help: There is a write
up about the exhibition by curator Jean-Francois Lyotard in an anthology
edited by Sandy Nairne and others called "Thinking about Exhibitions" -
I think it's on our crumb bibliography.
There is a catalogue to the show, it is entirely in French, but there is
a copy of it at the Center for Curatorial Studies library at Bard
College because I and another classmate insisted they order it. I could
try and put you in touch with that classmate who did some research on
the show.
I am in London this week and have been attending a conference on moving
images as art and generally discussin the role of the museum in relation
to new media, new film, new video, new cinema, etc. and Lev Manovich and
I had lunch and were talking about this exhibition just yesterday! We
both agreed that an exhibition which is about more than new media art -
that takes in the condition of our living in an information age - could
perhaps provide more answers than most exhibitions about digital culture
and art are doing now.

I'd also LOVE to hear some first hand accounts.
Further, if someone on the list is in Paris and could visit the archives
at the Pompidou to let us know what's there, that would also be great.
thanks,
Sarah