Dear Colleagues,
       We currently have vacancies for  postdoctoral fellowships in three
laboratoriues of our RTN Network, entitled "Reactive Internediates".

       These vacancies,which are available immediately,are as follows

1.The Study of Radicals with REMPI-PES with vacuum UV radiation under the
direction of Professor Kees De Lange in Amsterdam.

2.The Study of Small Molecules with intense,short pulse duration laser
radiation to produce multiply charged ions,under the direction of Professor
Stelios Couris in Crete.

3.The study of Reactive Intermediates with UV PES and REMPI,under the
direction of Professor John Dyke,Southampton.

   Further details of these posts can be obtained from the Network Website
  http://www.chem.uva.nl/imc/reactive_intermediates.html

Initial enquiries should be directed in the first instance to the Network
Manager  (Prof C.A.de Lange ---e-mail address   [log in to unmask])
or the Network Co-ordinator(Prof J.M.Dyke--e-mail address