I agree with Alison. I am not aware of any serious materials that might
address the need directly, I am afraid. I did some more work recently with
"Asian" men's understandings of health and health needs in Birmingham, and
of course there's been lots done on (mostly Punjabi) Asian people and
diabetes in Coventry, but none of this directkly addresses the problem. If
you do find anything, let me know and we'll add it to our growing
database....

I assume you've reviewed the Health Education authority (now HDA) database
(unicorn it used to be called - they used to have quite a good collection of
videos etc.

Mark R D Johnson
Professor of Diversity in Health & Social Care
& Associate Director
Mary Seacole Research Centre
(The ESRC Centre for Evidence Based Policy & Practice in Ethnicity and
Health)
De Montfort University
266 London Road, Leicester LE2 1RQ

Fax (0/44) +116 201 3805