i am a midwife working in england but looking to come over to australia to practice for 1-2 years. I have approached a company called drake medox who either find or provide sponsorship for nurses or midwives.

Could anyone provide me with information about them?  and or working in Australia?  things like rates of pay, living expences, good areas to work, what to expect from sponsorship is it better via an agency or hospital, are there any other agencies i can contact, how do i obtain health insurance, etc etc etc.................
Any information would be gratefully recieved thanks

Caroline