Welcome, and best wishes for the next 7 weeks.
I'm not going to Vienna, but we have three or four colleagues from this unit presenting. If you don't mind, I will ask one or two to find you. Your area of research is one which has great attraction for us, and we have done some work in the area, with one master's candidate doing some research in the unit right now.
I would very much like to have an email conversation with you, but appreciate your time is precious for the next couple of weeks. When the thesis is submitted, I would like to talk to you about trauma patterns and positions. My doctoral research is the development of midwifery clinical indicators, and birth positioning is one area I am looking closely at.
Many blessings for the weeks ahead

Rosalee Shaw
Clinical Midwife Consultant
John Hunter Hospital
Newcastle, NSW
Australia

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/30/01 11:33pm >>>

This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
and are not necessarily the views of NSW Health.