Von: [log in to unmask]>Jane Sandall
An: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2001 10:39
Betreff: natural methods of induction

Apologies for cross-posting

Is anyone using natural methods of induction? or knows of any
research in this area? If so what are you using?

Best wishes
Dr  Jane Sandall
Professor of Midwifery and Women's Health
Florence Nightingale School of Nursing & Midwifery
King's College, London
57 Waterloo Road, London
SE1 8WA
Tel: 020 7848 3605
Fax: 020 7848 3506
e-mail:[log in to unmask]
http://www.kcl.ac.uk

Is anyone using natural methods of induction? If so what are you using?
Best wishes
Dr  Jane Sandall
Professor of Midwifery and Women's Health
Florence Nightingale School of Nursing & Midwifery
King's College, London
57 Waterloo Road, London
SE1 8WA
Tel: 020 7848 3605
Fax: 020 7848 3506
[log in to unmask]">e-mail:[log in to unmask]
http://www.kcl.ac.uk

Moderator Midwifery Research Discussion List
for ICM Research Standing Committee
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/midwifery-research.html