Kia Ora Ishbel
I am writing from New Zealand.  I do not know the
health services that exist in the area that this woman
is calling from.  One thing that I think is very
important is the relationship she has with her
husband.  It is good that she has achieved pregnancy
given the circumstances.  From your email I am unaware
of the state of her relationship with her husband.  I
believe she needs to be in contact with very
supportive people throughout her pregnancy and life.
I would find professional counselling that does help
the situation.  I suspect there are other issues and
not only the labour, vaginal examinations and being
exposed.
I am also sure there are midwives, possibly male, whom
could keep vaginal exams to the minimum, if at all. I
believe a trusting relationship with the professional
persons in this pregnancy are paramount.
I believe that caesarian section is an option as a
last resort, due to the risks that she may  face.
End of the day this woman needs spiritual guidance in
the form of Christian life.  She can be healed.  I
cannot recommend any Christian counsellors or
Christian church groups outside the North Island New
Zealand that could help.  I will pray for this
situation.  God Bless and Good Luck. Janet.