>>> "Targett, Alicen" <[log in to unmask]> 07/16 11:21 am >>>

Dear All
We're in the process of researching for a new web site for our museum. We
plan to make our collections database available. We also hope to include a
section aimed at teachers and pupils who are working towards the Medicine
through Time element of the History GCSE. Does anyone have any thoughts on
how to go about choosing a web design team or any good experiences to
recount/teams to recommend, please?

Many thanks
Alicen

Alicen Targett

Museums of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
35-43 Lincoln's Inn Fields
London
WC2A 3PE

tel:  020 7869 6560
fax: 020 7869 6564

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
This communication represents the originators personal views and opinions,
which do not necessarily reflect those of The Royal College of Surgeons of
England.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for
delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
http://www.rcseng.ac.uk
Registered Charity Number: 212808