In principle I see no reason why not. I'd assume that you'd be willing to offer experiences and advice freely. The MCG would not welcome disguised marketing initiatives but a commercial 'view' would be interesting. I'm hoping that this will develop into a periodic meeting with invited speakers, and if so then I'm sure you'd be welcome to join in.
I'll mention this to the MCG when we discuss the format.
cheers
Mike