In message <[log in to unmask]>,
Ian Winship <[log in to unmask]> writes
>The Lizst list of discussion lists normally at www.liszt.com has beenreturning
>'cannot  locate server' errors for a few days.
>Anyone know if its died/migrated/reappeared in another form or what?

Liszt was acquired by Topica on April 6th 1999. Their service was
integrated into that offered by Topica, and can now be found at:

http://www.topica.com/

Personally I don't think it's as good; it seems to be a trend that when
something is taken over by another organisation the good stuff always
seems to get thrown out!

Phil.
--
        Phil Bradley: Internet Consultant, Trainer, Web designer and Author.
     Visit http://www.philb.com for free information on Internet introductions,