Does anyone have a set of Library of Congress Subject Headings in hard copy (which they no longer need because they have been replaced with the current edition)? I would be happy to pay postage and administrative charge in order to receive a set.
Your LC subject headings would be used at the William Booth College, which is the College for training Salvation Army officers. We are a small library but like to do things properly. As a small library, I couldn't justify the cumulative expense of all the tools!
Your help would be much appreciated!
Thanks
Maurice Foley
Librarian