***Apologies for cross posting***

FREE Fliers: Resource Guide for the Arts and Humanities
Order fliers online through our home page at:

http://www.jisc.ac.uk/subject/arts-hum/

This comprehensive flier has recently been revised and
updated. It provides an overview and descriptions of the
arts and humanities resources funded by the Joint
Information Systems Committee (JISC).

Resource categories include:
===========================
Bibliographic, reference and research information
Publications Online
Subject gateways
Data services
Learning and teaching
Support Services

We are keen to distribute this flier to those working and
studying in the arts and humanities in the UK and welcome
applications for substantial numbers for specific HE, FE
and research community events and activities for example:

*Inclusion in student and staff induction packs
*Distribution at appropriate workshop/training sessions
*Distribution to class groups
*Inclusion in conference packs
*Placement in individual departmental staff post trays
*Any other relevant event/activity

Order your copies at:

http://www.jisc.ac.uk/subject/arts-hum/flier.html

=======================
What else can we offer?
=======================
Use the contact details below to find out about our posters
and postcards (also freely available) which raise awareness
of our Web site.

We also run a limited number of FREE awareness raising events.  Consult
the training section of our Web site for details:
http://www.jisc.ac.uk/subject/arts-hum/training.html

(NB These events are only available to the UK HE community.
UK FE community members should contact their FE Regional
Support Centre for more information on JISC resources.
Contact details can be found at the following URL:
http://www.jisc.ac.uk/rsc/#contact)

--
Liz Lewis
Information and Training Officer

Visit the Resource Guide for the Arts and Humanities
at http://www.jisc.ac.uk/subject/arts-hum/