Dear Elisabet Risberg,

SOAS Library does I think fit your requirements.

We have as yet rather few entries in Arabic script, and we are involved in a
project to get all our Persian records entered, although we are still not able
to store the four Persian letters which are not found in Arabic and cannot
therefore find these records using the original script if they start with one
of these letters.

I suggest you try our catalogue at
<http://lib.soas.ac.uk/>http://lib.soas.ac.uk/  , press Non Roman display,
press Author search, check encoding under View at the top for unicode, and
then
if you have Windows 2000 bring up  an on-screen Keyboard (go to start, search,
for files or folders, type in Keyboard, and bring up an onscreen keyboard, and
press the Arabic setting) and type in in Arabic script
Mim, re, ye, kh.

and with any luck you will find an entry under Muraykh. You will see we still
have some unwanted letters in the entries but we are working on that.

Good luck. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Best wishes,

Peter Colvin.