From: Johnson David (RC9) Luton & Dunstable Hospital TR
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 October 2001 11:27
To: 'Husband, Dorothy'
Subject: RE: Governement reports

Dorothy

Is this the one? http://cwis.livjm.ac.uk/lea/info/health/heareps.htm
<http://cwis.livjm.ac.uk/lea/info/health/heareps.htm>

David

Hello
I think tI should know the answer to this, but I think there is something
I've forgotten, or failed to add to my favourites....

I have a suspicion that we shared information some time ago about a site
which was able to take reports (e.g. Rosenheim Report, Nuffield report) and
translate their short titles into proper references that allowed you to find
them.  Please does anyone remember such a site, and if so, please could they
let me know it?

Thanks
Dorothy

PS If anyone else is having a go at helping students on the Professional
Development Programme in Pharmaceutical Technology and Quality Assurance,
run by the University of Leeds, I'd be pleased to hear how they're getting
on!

Dorothy Husband
Laxton Library
Postgraduate Medical Education Centre
Peterborough District Hospital
Thorpe Road
Peterborough
PE3 6DA
01733 874662
Fax 01733 347142

"Unless expressly stated otherwise, the contents of this message represent
only the views of the sender as expressed only to the intended recipient, do
not commit Peterborough Hospitals Trust (PHT) to any course of action and
are not intended to impose any legal obligation upon PHT."