Dear all,

I am urgently trying to get some information from the following
publication - (it is held in the BMA library but is unfortunately out on
loan and I need the info today)

I believe this is a systematic review, and all I need to know is the
date that the literature was searched, and the sources used (e.g search
date 1995,  primary sources Medline, Embase ). It would also be useful
to know if this information is not stated.

Health promotion in older people for the prevention of coronary heart
disease and stroke
Ebrahim S and Davey SG 1996, London Health Education Authority.

If anyone could help that would be great - everthing has to go to our
production team today!

many thanks

Sam

--