Evidence based management of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Guevara, JP and Stein, MT   BMJ 2001 324 (Nov 24) 1232-5

Have any expert searchers out there got any comments to make on the authors'
search strategy described in this paper?   I have my doubts about it, but
then what do I know?
Julian Hodgson
Wishaw General Hospital

Lanarkshire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust Disclaimer Notice
The information contained in this message may be confidential
or legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only.
If you have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately.
The unauthorised use,disclosure,copying or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden.