Dear Colleagues,

The correct e-mail address for Des Conway, point of contact for the
Nottingham Library and Knowledge Skills Trainer post, is as follows:

Apologies to anyone who has tried to get him on the address given in my
original posting.

Yours aye,

Dr. John S. Rule,
Library and Information Services Manager,
Library,
PGEC,
City Hospital,
Hucknall Road,