I've been contacted by a volunteer organising the resources of a UK head
injury charity. They cover the medical and psychological aspects, but also
law, rehabilitation, disability issues etc. I've suggested contacting RADAR
for any advice, but does anyone have suggestions (its not a huge collection,
by the way)?

Thanks!

Fiona McLean,
Email: [log in to unmask]

legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify
the [log in to unmask] : The contents of this e-mail must not be
disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.

The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of
the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British
Library. The British Library does not take any responsibility for
the views of the author.