Dear members of LA Health Libraries Group

The LA Health Libraries Group runs a very successful Continuing Professional
Development programme of workshops and seminars. We are looking for two
people to join our CPD team, and be members of the Committee, which will be
in place until unification in April 2002. Tasks will involve helping with
the organisation and administration of CPD events, and participating in the
general work of the Committee.
If you are interested, and would like further details, please contact Andrea
Lane ([log in to unmask])
Susan Howard
Hon Sec LA HLG

Susan V Howard
Librarian, Charing Cross Campus and NHS Liaison Sub-Librarian
Imperial College of Science Technology and Medicine
Charing Cross Campus
The Reynolds Building
St Dunstan's Road
London W6 8RP