Dear All,

I'm currently working on a project to provide access to and training in
using online resources(Medline, Cinahl, Cochrane Library, mainly), to
nursing staff, in and around the ward area.  As it is is nearing the end of
the project, and I am writing up a report, I would be interested in hearing
from anyone who has been involved in any similar projects, or who regularly
provides training sessions in the workplace.  Specifically it would be
helpful to know:

 - how did you organise access to the resources the training sessions
themselves and what were the problems at this stage?
 - Were there any problems in actually carrying out the training in the
workpace?
 - what was the response from the staff to the training sessions and the
location of the sessions?

Any help would be appreciated!

Lauren Scott
Clinical Effectiveness Training Officer