Sent on behalf of Rhona Arthur, Scottish Library Association
Please reply to [log in to unmask]
BRANCH/GROUP DAY,

Wednesday 5th September at Paisley University

The Scottish Library Association is holding a Branch and Group Day for
all members on Wednesday 5th September 2001 at Paisley University.

This is a wonderful opportunity to come together and hear a variety of
excellent speakers. Free buses are running from Dundee, Perth and
Edinburgh and lunch is included. The total cost of the day is an
unbeatable £25.

This year's highlights include:
SLA Presidential Address by Stuart James, University Librarian, Paisley
Presentation of Honorary Membership of the SLA
Tour of Robertson Trust Library and Learning Resource Centre
Best Practice Exhibition
Working together in the Real World
Stories from the Web
SCURL Projects
Scottish Portals Initiative
Scottish Parliament Project
Partners in Lifelong Learning
Lifelong learning in the Private Sector
Information Skills for S1/S2
Local Studies for Learning Networks

Book Now!

Full details and booking form on SLAINTE Events 5th September
http://www.slainte.org.uk

Rhona Arthur
Acting Director, Scottish Library Association/Assistant Director,
Scottish Library & Information Council
1 John Street
Hamilton
ML3 7EU
Tel. 01698 458888
Fax. 01698 458899
email. [log in to unmask]
email. [log in to unmask]
web. www.slainte.org.uk

Gill Hamilton
Information Systems Manager
Napier University Learning Information Services
Edinburgh, Scotland
E: [log in to unmask]
T: 0131-455 3518
"I thought of that while riding my bike" Einstein