OLDHAM SIXTH FORM COLLEGE

'Providing High Quality Education'

We are looking to make the following appointments to commence as soon as
possible.

INTERNET MANAGER

SALARY: Within the range £21,328-£22,504 per annum (according to
qualifications and experience)
Full Year (36.67 hours per week)

An energetic and enthusiastic Web developer required for high-tech College.
The candidate must have an excellent understanding of all web technologies
and a vision for their use.  Excellent communication and interpersonal
skills are required to promote and develop the College's Internet/Intranet.
 This is a high profile post requiring close liaison with staff and
students in our feeder schools to develop our innovative Transition work
and other new educational initiatives.  The ability to plan and work
flexibly is essential.

SENIOR LEARNING RESOURCE TECHNICIAN(ILT)
(Full time - 36.67 hours per week)
SALARY: Within the range £13,617 - £15,060 per annum - according to
qualifications and experience.

Working as a member of the Learning Resource Centre Team, you will
essentially provide support and training for the practical aspects of
students ILT work within the Learning Resource Centre.  In addition you
will work in a cross college role, providing advice and practical support
to staff and students in the use of learning resources.  An excellent
working knowledge of  Microsoft Office is essential and a knowledge of ICT
and ILT in an educational context would be desirable. Also to assist in the
development of the Colleges Intranet and Internet sites.

Further information and an application forms available from:

The Personnel Department
Oldham Sixth Form College
Union Street West
Oldham  OL8 1XU
Telephone:  0161 287 8001
Email:[log in to unmask]

Closing date for completed applications: Friday 20th July 2001
(As interviews may be held at short notice, please supply a daytime
telephone number)

Oldham Sixth Form College is striving to be an equal opportunities employer

Corinne Cohen
Learning Resources Manager
Oldham Sixth Form College
Union St West
Oldham
OL8 1XU
Lancs

Tel no:0161 287 8000  ext:2314
Fax no:0161 633 7577
Email :[log in to unmask]

 This email is from Oldham Sixth Form College, but expresses the views
 of the sender and not necessarily the views of the college. The email
 and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the intended
 recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed. It may
 not be disclosed or used by any other than that addressee, nor may it
 be copied in any way. If received in error, please notify
 [log in to unmask] quoting the name of the sender.

 Please note that we cannot accept any responsibility for any
 transmitted viruses. It is, therefore, your responsibility to scan
 attachments (if any).