Can anyone recommend a computer based package for training needs analysis?

Simon Beard
Learning Resources / ILT Manager
Basildon College
Nethermayne
Basildon
Essex
SS16 5NN

01268 461614

The information in this message is intended only for the person to whom it was addressed.  If you have received this in error please contact the sender and delete the message from your computer.  Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Basildon College.

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.