Dear All,

I'm sure you already know what is coming but...the Information Centre I work in needs to buy a new library system.   We are a small commercial library and are looking at the more mainstream systems as per the LIS show, but were wondering if anyone out there knew of any less well advertised systems on the market.

We are looking for something that does books and journals and has a reasonably flexible reporting facility.   It doesn't need to be a big system and of course the normal caveat of the better the better, the cheaper the better applies.

I look forward to any suggestions you can make.

Thank you in anticipation

Sarah Morris

This email and any attachments are confidential. Any use, copying or disclosure other than by the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately via 020 8943 7000 or notify the IT department at [log in to unmask] and delete this message and any copies from your computer and network.

LGC (Teddington) Ltd. Registered in England No. 2991879. Registered Office: Queens Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 OLY.