Dear Sirs,

Following our previous communication, we would like to remind you that the 6th International Symposium on Health Information Management Research is only one month away! It will be held between 24th and 26th May 2001at Halkidiki, Greece.

We are hereby attaching the Symposium Programme, as it has been formed up until today.

We would also like to inform you that the Organising Committee has decided to extend the Early Registration Deadline! Please register up until the 4th May and get the advantage of the reduced early registration fee.

Please dully fill in and fax your Reginstration Form to the Symposium Secretariat. If you lost your Registration Form, you may download it from the Symposium site: www.city.academic.gr/shimr2001 where all additional information can be found.

For any information the Symposium Secretariat is at your disposal by phone, fax or e-mail at our contacts below

Yours sincerely
Despina Amarantidou
Symposium Secretariat

ARTION Congress