Commercial input!!

Esprit has an excellent product to address this issue.
Called Xdirectory it is being used by Conwy council for a Local
Organisations Catalogue and Leeds City Council will be using it to
provide
access to a Local Studies catalogue.

Visit www.esprit-is.com for general information.

Best Regards
Geoff Baldwin
Business Development Manager

        Esprit Information Solutions
        Information, Resource and Knowledge Management
        CDROM Networking                e-journal access control
        Library Automation          Knowledge Management
        Document and Records Management09
        Printer and Network Resource Management

        2 Kingston92s Estate, Eastern Road, Aldershot , Hants, GU12 4YA
        Tel: +44  (0)1252 350001   Fax: +44  (0)1252 314433

        Binley Business Park, Harry Weston Road, Coventry, CV3 2TX
        Tel: +44 (0)24 7643 0383   Fax: +44 (0)24 7643 0001
        www.esprit-is.com