Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can advise me.  I have recently been asked to carry out an extensive literature search on behalf of an individual who is willing to pay for this service.  I would like to go ahead with it, but have no idea what to charge.  Is there anyone out there who undertakes such freelance work, who could let me have a rough idea as to what a realistic fee would be? (I'm assuming per hour is the best way to go). Other general tips on agreeing this sort of work would be appreciated too!

Please reply to me or the list, whichever you feel is more appropriate.

Many thanks

Anoush Simon