We have a temporary vacancy (3 months in the first instance) for the post of Senior Learning Resources Officer.  This post is responsible for the daily management of the Bletchley Learning Resources Centre which includes a Ufi Learn Direct centre.  There is a team of part time and full time staff to timetable and supervise.  We are looking to fill this temporary vacancy by Friday 16th March or as soon after as possible.  The salary will be approx. £8 per hour.  For further details please contact Liz Annetts by email [log in to unmask] or by telephone on 01908 684313 (direct line with voicemail).

Liz Annetts
Learning Resources Manager