The following message is posted on behalf of Graham Coult at Aslib.

Message from Graham Coult, editor of Managing Information

Following the tragic events in the United States last week, we have been running a Stateside Special on the new managinginformation.com site.

You will now find a piece written by Heidi Fogelberg, Access Services Librarian, Cline Library, Northern Arizona University. Heidi writes our regular Stateside column on US information matters.

There are also links for further information regarding the situation and its ramifications, and disaster prevention/recovery advice.

A new article 'The Implications for the Information Society' has been posted this morning.

We welcome your comments on the implications for the information society and information managers.

Best wishes,

Graham

Sarah Blair
Head of Publications