OXFORD UNIVERSITY LIBRARY SERVICES

Sub-Editor (part-time)
Clerical & Library Grade 4 - £14,356 - £16,618 p.a. pro rata

Applications are invited for this permanent, part-time position, (nineteen hours per week, Monday to Wednesday), supporting the production of Oxford University Library Services' internal staff newsletter. Duties will include receiving copy from a variety of sources, preparing layout, updating web pages, proofreading, liaison with colleagues, and general administrative tasks. We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual with excellent communication and organizational skills as well as the ability to work to deadlines. Thorough knowledge of correct English and good IT skills, including familiarity with desktop publishing and HTML, are essential.

Further particulars and application forms may be obtained from the Bodleian Library Personnel Section, Broad Street, Oxford OX1 3BG.Tel (01865) 277171; fax 277187; email: [log in to unmask] Closing date for completed application forms is Friday, 7 September. Please quote our reference number: BL.1073. Interviews will be held on 18 September.