This is your last chance to book for the latest CoLRiC conference on
"Multiskilling in the 21st Learning Centre".  The morning sessions will be 2
speakers from FE giving their thoughts on the topic and the afternoon will
consist of a choice of workshops run by the LA, FENTO and LSDA

Details:

Date and venue:  28th February  Clifton Hill House, Bristol 10am – 4pm

Price:   CoLRiC members £60
         Non-members £90

Please complete the booking form and send to:
Helen Ashton, CoLRiC Conference Co-ordinator, LRL, Bishop Auckland College,
Woodhouse Lane, Bishop Auckland,  Co Durham DL14 6JZ

For more information contact Helen Ashton at the above address or
Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 01388 443068

Provisional programme

09.30-10.00     Registration

10.00-10.15     Welcome – Chair of CoLRiC

10.15-11.05     Keynote speaker – The view from a Principal – Andrew Bragg, West
Herts College

11.05-11.25     Coffee

11.25-12.15     Speaker – The view from a Practitioner College

12.15-12.45     Question and answer session

12.45-13.45     Lunch

13.45-14.45     Workshop A
                                Choice of workshops: LSDA, FENTO and LA
14.45-15.45     Workshop B

15.45   Tea and close

BOOKING FORM

2001 CoLRiC Conference “ Multi-skilling in the 21st Century Learning Centre”

I wish to apply for a place at this conference to be held at Clifton Hill
House, University of Bristol on 28th February 2001.

Ø       CoLRiC member (please tick)

NAME:

POSITION:

COLLEGE:

ADDRESS:

POSTCODE:
TELEPHONE:

EMAIL:

I have the following dietary requirements:

Signed                  Date

Ø  We are not members of CoLRiC and should like more information on
Membership (please tick).