Advance notice of a joint meeting of CofHE East Midlands and UC&R East
Midlands.

TARGETING SERVICES

Date: 30th October 2001
Time: 10.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Venue:  University College Northampton
Cost:  £25.00 plus VAT for individual members, £35.00 plus VAT for
others  (includes lunch and refreshments)

How do we do more with less, and widen access to our libraries? Should
we target particular groups? How do we ensure we are meeting the needs
of our users? Do the services we provide actually attract users?
For a 21st century take on these big questions come along and listen to:

Rob McInroy  (Lincolnshire) on taking services to rural users

Jacqueline Verschuere (Glenfield Hospital) on new developments in
clinical librarianship

Margaret Chapman (Bradford College) on HE students in the FE environment

Lou McGill (Leicester University)  on services for distance learners

Chris Powis and Jenny Townend (University College Northampton) on
catering for users with 'additional needs'

If you are interested in attending, please fill in the following form.

Name:

Job title:

Institution/Organization address:

Tel. no.:

E-mail:

LA membership number:

Dietary requirements (please specify):

Payment:  Cash
                Cheque
                Invoice to be paid personally
                Invoice to be sent to institution

Address for invoice to be sent to, if different from above:

Please make cheques payable to LAUCRG, East Midlands Section

--
Philip Thornborow
Library Resources Manager