  ==================
  ** NISS Advisor **          Contents  *  Links to university and
college
 ====================                         Clearing pages
      Issue 157                         *  Relocation of NISS offices
 --------------------
    7th August 2001

 ====================================== Information about NISS Services
==

** Links to university and college Clearing pages

As we approach August 16th, NISS is again compiling a list of individual
site Clearing pages, at http://www.niss.ac.uk/sites/clearing.html

It is based on last year's list, so there are likely to be errors
and omissions; we would be very grateful if you could check the entry
for
your site and notify us of necessary changes by emailing

Thank you.

** Relocation of NISS offices
   --------------------------

NISS has now successfully relocated to premises in central Bath. Our
contact details are:

NISS
Queen Anne House
11 Charlotte Street
Bath
BA1 2NE

The main NISS helpdesk number will be:

Tel +44 (0)1225 474321
Fax +44 (0)1225 474301

Email addresses have remained unchanged.

       |      enquiries about NISS services should be made to      |
       |           [log in to unmask]     Tel: 01225-474321           |
       |   or via the 'Contact us' button on NISS web site pages   |

NISS is a division of EduServ. Unless otherwise indicated, information
and
services mentioned above can be accessed via the NISS WWW server at the

NISS Advisor is distributed to the niss-news, lis-link,
ucisa-tlig-newsletter and admin-news (all @jiscmail.ac.uk) mailing
lists.
All editions of NISS Advisor can also be found at
http://www.niss.ac.uk/about-niss/advisor/