Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 18:35:09 +0100
From: lbx101 <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask],
Subject: Managing change

Dear All,
Sorry for cross-posting:
On July 18th from 2-5pm at Aston University the Career Development Group
West Midlands Division and the West Midlands Branch of the Library
Association are hosting a joint seminar on 'The Management of Change in
Libraries'.
We are looking for a speaker who is willing to discuss changes in the
health sector and how this has impacted on the services offered by
health libraries. We would gratefully appreciate the knowledge and
expertise of any of you facing challenges or changes in the health
sector who would be willing to share their experiences.
Our audience is likely to be librarians working in a range of different
environments, and a mixture of speech and informal discussion  would be
encouraged.
If anyone would be interested in making a short presentation at our
seminar or would like to find out more, please contact Nikki Phillips on
024 7688 7544, email: [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
Nikki Phillips
Secretary of the Career Development Group - West Midlands Division