Does anyone have a procedure for registering and responding to complaints
and compliments that they would be willing to share?

I have to set up a procedure at the moment we respond in an ad hoc fashion
to these. We also need some recording mechanism.

I have seen some interesting displays of letters and replies in some
university libraries and wondered if this was really a valuable exercise
for those involved.

Any experiences would we be interesting.

Thanks
Margaret Fuller

College Librarian
Fire Service College
Moreton-in-Marsh, Glos. GL56 0RH
Tel: 01608 812047
Fax: 01608 651494
email: [log in to unmask]

This e-mail and files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended
If you receive this e-mail in error please return it to the originating
address telling them that it is not for you and delete it from your system.
This e-mail message has been swept for computer viruses.

01285 884400.