Dear all,

We are delighted to announce that the Resource Discovery Network's services
are now available in a text only format in line with our disability
statement (http://www.rdn.ac.uk/about/#DISABILITY). Users can access the
text only service directly at:

http://www.rdn.ac.uk/text-only/parser.cgi/www.rdn.ac.uk

There is also a link to this from the top left of the RDN homepage.

This has been produced using the BBC BETSIE software and enables the end
user to define colours, font and font size to meet their requirements. If you
have any feedback to offer on this service, please do not hesitate to get
in touch via [log in to unmask]

We regret that the accessibility of the resources included in our
catalogues is beyond our control. If you have a problem with one of the
sites listed in our catalogue, please contact the webmaster responsible for
the site in question.

Kind regards,

Simon

Simon Jennings
Manager
Resource Discovery Network Centre
King's College London, 3rd Floor, Strand Bridge House
138 - 142, The Strand, London, WC2R 1HH.
Tel: +44 (0)20  7848 2934
Fax number: +44 (0)20 7848 2939
Email: [log in to unmask]

Visit the Resource Discovery Network at http://www.rdn.ac.uk/