Can anyone help, I am trying to find a suitable database / library system
for a small clinic library.

They have a number of patients x-rays that are lent out to the patients
respective interns.  The staff would like a system where the x-ray files can
be bar coded and checked out to the interns and thus be able to keep tabs on
which intern has which x-ray files.

They would need only a screen with fields for entering the x-rays details
and another for the interns details and then away of performing the
circulation function. I think something like a database created in Access
but with the ability to read bar codes.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be really useful.

Many thanks

Anna

Anna Sale Ba (Hons), MSc
Electronic Resources Librarian