It would be interesting to learn if people in the Library profession have greater or lesser problems with spamming than we do at HAA.
I am not talking about referrals to new services or announcements that may or not be immediately relevant to subjects we are all concerned with but rather the 'Make money.....!' or pornographic
messages type. Has anyone devised or is using a good filtration technique other than just deleting?
Would you mind sharing your experiences or providing good references to an effective "agent" in order to block this kind of stuff??
Yes, I know it is old hat material perhaps but we are receiving about 200% more spam than this time last year!
Thank you all very much for any responses, even the funny ones...........
Cheerio
Alec

--
HARTILL ART ASSOCIATES INC