Hi all

Just to let you all know that EARL at
http://www.earl.org.uk/news/index.html

were among the first to update the changes to the BL OPAC 97 this
morning.

I found the BL OPAC 97  change  by chance this morning!

So now lots of librarians around the world  will know about the change
to BL OPAC 97 by now.

I agree with Peter Scott (who gave us Hytelnet many years ago) that the
new BL catalougue is slow.
Hopes it improves with time.

Regards.

Godfrey.

Peter Scott wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Ann Lees wrote:
>
> >In case you don't spot it in the national press - the long awaited
> >new online catalogue of the British Library Collections is now
> >available at
> >http://blpc.bl.uk/
>
> Thanks. I've updated my entry in Libdex at:
>
> http://www.libdex.com
>
> I did a couple of searches, but gave up on waiting for the results. Too
> slow!

Godfrey Oswald BSc MSc
EARL Information Officer / Web Developer
EARL, the Consortium for Public Library Networking,
Fourth Floor, Gun Court, 70 Wapping Lane, LONDON E1W 2RS
Telephone: 0207 702 2020
Fax: 0207 702 2019
Email: [log in to unmask]

Legal Disclaimer

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and
are addressed.