I only found out because one of our readers left a message in the
electronic suggestion box and told us to change the address because
the link from the library catalogue no longer worked!

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Ann Lees wrote:

> In case you don't spot it in the national press - the long awaited
> new online catalogue of the British Library Collections is now
> available at
> http://blpc.bl.uk/
[snip]
> And while I'm whinging - shouldn't there have been a bit more of a
> fanfare?

Mieko
-----
Mieko Yamaguchi                                [log in to unmask]
Technical Services Manager/System Coordinator        +44 (0)1248 382970
Main Library, University of Wales Bangor, UK   +44 (0)1248 382979 (Fax)