Can anyone recommend a good manufacturer or supplier of book
lifts / hoists? Something large enough to fit a trolley full of books in -
 we have steps leading up to our issue desk and the current lift
(actually a disabled hoist) isn't really suitable and as a result,
keeps breaking.

Many thanks

Jane
Jane Wardlaw
Assistant Librarian
Regent Campus Library
University of Westmister
TEL 0207 911 5000
only and may be confidential.  If they have come to you in error you must
not copy or show them to anyone, nor should you take any action based on
them, other than to notify the error by replying to the sender.