LIS-LINK Comrades!

Looking at the price for renewing our subscription to BIOSIS (via
EDINA) I just can't bring myself to spend that amount of money over
the coming 5 years, especially as, despite my promotional efforts,
the database isn't heavily used.  Do any of you know of any freebie
databases out on the World-Wide Web that could substitute for BIOSIS
Previews? I know of AGRICOLA - which is fine for applied biology,
agriculture and horticulture - but is there are there any free
databases that I've overlooked that would cover 'classical' biology.

Andy

_____________________________

Andy Barrow
Life Sciences Librarian