Dear Colleagues

I have been searching the Lis-link archives to find names of
companies that offer a full consultancy service for designing and
carrying out a complete makeover to Library (or other large
buildings) signage systems.  There is very little available, although
two of our colleagues have suggested System Text Ltd, my thanks
to them, but no other companies have been mentioned.

I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has employed
such a company, it doesn't have to be local to Leeds, and who
could give me some feeling for costs, time frame etc.  I will of
course summarise for the list.

Many thanks

Pippa Jones
Head of Reader Services
Pippa Jones, Head of Reader Services,
Edward Boyle Library, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT
Tel: 0113 2335573, fax: 0113 2335539, email: [log in to unmask]