Has anyone had / is having any experience of moving
to a new site? Next summer the Treasury library will
be relocated to the ground floor of our present building
as part of a renovation project.

We are trying to think ahead to make the move as smooth as
possible. Does anyone have any advice, tips or guidelines
that they could share with us?

Please reply to us directly rather than to the list. We will
be happy to summarise any responses for the list.

Many thanks

Claire McManus & Helen Kent

Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel:     020 7270 4981

If you have received this email and it was not intended for you,
please let us know, and then delete it.  Please treat our
information in confidence, as you would expect us to treat yours.

All Treasury information systems may be monitored to ensure
that they are operating correctly.  Furthermore, the content of
emails and other data on these systems may be examined,
in exceptional circumstances, for the purpose of investigating
or detecting any unauthorised use.