I have replied privately to one message on this list,  but,  seeing the other
messages that have appeared,  it might be helpful if I pass on information that
we have received in Surrey CC,  large users of Reska shelving.

We have been told that LFC (Library Furnishing Consultants Ltd,  54 Denington
Road Wellingborough Northants NN8 2QH  Tel. 01933 445300)  are continuing to
supply Reska and Balmforth.  They have offered to us to honour outstanding Reska
quotes.

Hilary Ely
Library Service Manager,  East Surrey,  Surrey CC